Loading dock is located on the northeast side of the Building. Normal hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Small deliveries are permissible during normal business hours. However, movement in or out of the Building of furniture or office equipment or any other bulky material must be coordinated with management.
Delivery personnel must abide by the following rules:
- Bay areas are available on a first come, first serve basis. Delivery vehicles must not occupy the bays for extended periods of time (over 15 minutes).
- Courier parking spaces with a 10-minute limit are provided at the north building entrance. Courier vehicles must not use loading dock bays for parking.
- The freight elevator must be used for all deliveries made via the loading dock. Carts and hand trucks are strictly prohibited in passenger elevators.
- Mail bags and large package deliveries should be made via the loading dock entrance and freight elevator.
- Delivery personnel must sign in at the loading dock entrance and present identification.
- Delivery vehicle engines must be turned off while parked at the loading dock.